Tuesday, August 2, 2011

I just bought my plane ticket to Israel!!!!

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
I first want to say thank you. I have reached my first milestone in fundraising thanks to everyone that has helped support me. I seriously could not have done it without you. I leave September 27, 2011 for Tel Aviv, Israel and each day I get more and more excited.
This is my first milestone met and it gives me great hope for this trip. A few weeks back I had very little money to work with. It was barely enough for me to swim to Israel or maybe take a row boat. But I prayed long and hard to God in search of answers. Did I misread you God? Am I not supposed to go to Israel? But God reassured me. He told me to have faith and not lose heart.
“So that your faith might not rest in the wisdom of men, but in the power of God.”
 And 2 weeks later I have had a 600% increase in my initial funds. All because of our Lord and savior Jesus Christ. Amen Amen Amen. He not only allowed me to receive help from all those that gave via support letters and Paypal. He also provided opportunities for me to work in different capacities and raise money that way. Our God is an awesome God and he deserves all the praise.
As many of you know, this is my first milestone of many and will have to raise more money, but God is faithful. I have faith that He will continue to help me raise money because He is awesome and all money belongs to Him anyway. Thank you to everyone who has helped so far and please continue to pray for me.  
Talk to you later!!

No comments:

Post a Comment