Wednesday, September 14, 2011

I REFUSE


I heard this song on the radio the other day, and it really describes why I am going to Israel. "I refuse to sit around and wait for someone else to do what God has called me to do myself." In an earlier post, I discussed that God has called me to Israel and that it was so strong I felt like God would send a whale down the Hudson river to swallow me up and take me there if I did not listen. It is crazy, because I sort of have a plan for what I am doing in Israel....shepherding (which is going to be awesome). But every mission trip I have been on plan A rarely ever happened, because God would call us to plan b or c or even z. Pastor Mark Beeson heard a voice from God in which He said, "I have provision you know not of, more than you can ask or imagine." I know for a fact that there are things that will happen in Israel that I cannot even imagine right now. And that is fine with me, because God has everything under control!! He always does.

No comments:

Post a Comment