Friday, November 11, 2011

Before I came to Israel, I got an email from Blogspot (the website I use to host this blog). The email was called the "Top 10 Dos and Don'ts of Blogging." The number 3 rule on the Don't List I am about to break. It is never say you are sorry for not posting. So, I want to say I am sorry I have not posted in awhile. The series of events that have caused me not to post have been crazy, but kind of awesome.

So we finally had rain, as I told you about in my last post. It rained for almost 3 days straight, but on day 2 the rain found a hole in my roof. The hole was directly over my laptop. I ran to the laptop and tried to dry it off. It seemed to work fine. Then I noticed the wifi card, the space bar, the letter n and the letter b were not working, This meant no more internet and blogging for awhile. To top things off, the next morning the router was no longer working due to some power surge. These events are the reason I have not blogged for awhile. But it has really given me some time to think and not run to facebook or my blog all the time. God has me here to do something special and the internet could ruin that if I let it. So this has been a reality check for me.

For those of you that are wondering how I am online now, I am currently using a usb keyboard and a net stick to get online and post this. Because I think it is important for all of you to see what God is doing here.
  
Pictures follow of my last 2 weeks. I hope you like them.

Her name is Goody and she had puppies!!

A beautiful sunset after a rainy day

I made breakfast! American Style
Toast, bacon, eggs, and pancakes (buttermilk and chocolate chip)

Ready to eat

We are all eating, but one person did not want a picture.

Mai, Nissim's daughter, holding a puppy

The puppies are getting bigger.

Me holding a puppy.

*More to come!! Talk to you guys later =)

1 comment:

  1. “God has me here to do something special and the internet could ruin that if I let it.” Well shit Ricky, u DEFINITELY called that one 💯 ruined ur life think not give it some time. Trust Piramid REMEMBER?

    ReplyDelete