Saturday, July 9, 2011

Ice Cream Social!!!

            The ice cream social was a success and I would like to thank everyone that came to help me raise money. From the ice cream social I raised $200 which gets me closer to the plane ticket I need to go to Israel. I have $1200 to go to raise for the plane ticket. And I know God will provide as he always does. Please continue to pray for me and follow along on this journey. But that is enough about money.
God is doing great things in my life as I get ready to go. Right now I am working through a video devotion called “Faith Lessons in the dust of the rabbi” by Ray Vander Laan. Ray walks around Israel going where Jesus taught and puts a picture with what you read in the Bible. It has been so cool watching and learning. As I watch and learn I will put my notes on this blog so you can learn as well, but I recommend you get a hold of it if you can. It was put on by Focus on the Family and really has some cool teaching points.
On the note of updating my blog I will do it as often as I can. I apologize that this is my first post in over a month. I have been so busy, but that is no excuse. I want you to come along for the journey and that can’t happen if I don’t update you on my journey. So I will do better.
Talk to you soon.

Your Friend,

Patrick

No comments:

Post a Comment