Monday, April 16, 2012

Italy

The amazing family I stayed with in Italy!! They met in Israel while working with
disabled children. They are great people and I am blessed to have met them.

Aosta, Italy
Part of an old Roman gate in the city.



Another big Roman gate.

The landscape was so beautiful to look at.




Pizza time in Italy!!!
She is excited and so am I!!
The BEST PIZZA COOK EVER making some yummy pizzas.


The finished masterpiece. We actually had 5 different kind of pizzas that night
but I was too busy eating them and did not have time to take a picture.



Random pictures from the village










The roofs here in Italy are the coolest I have ever seen. They
use stones for the roof. It ends up being the most expensive part
of the house but it will last for 60-70 years. The houses are cool in summer and
hot in winter. Plus they look really awesome!




















More to come, stay tuned.


Your Friend,


Patrick

1 comment:

  1. Patrick looks like you are having a great trip! Thanks for your reply on the L'Abri post. I will be following your trip.

    Dan

    ReplyDelete